Can I help? Contact me

As the Member of Parliament for Crewe and Nantwich, I'm here to represent our community in Parliament. I also serve residents by helping with individual issues relating to the work government departments. Find out if I can help you, and get in touch with my office here.

My constituency and Westminster staff can help people who live in Crewe and Nantwich constituency, with problems and other queries about the work of UK government departments. This includes:

  • The Department for Work and Pensions (such as benefits and state pensions) 
  • Revenue and Customs (including tax and tax credits)
  • Home Office (such as immigration cases)

These are a few examples of the issues I can help you with. As a Member of Parliament, I don't have the power to change decisions made by government departments or other government agencies. It's my job to hold the government and its ministers to account - so my staff and I can correspond with them on your behalf if you have a problem when you are dealing with a government department or agency.

An important part of my job is standing up for you in Westminster on legislative issues that matter to you - such as laws passing through Parliament, and debates MPs have in the House of Commons. 

If you would like to get in touch with me about a particular problem you are having with a government department or agency, or if you would like to share your views with me about government policy and upcoming debates, please use the contact details below.

Telephone     01270 617645


Write      Suite 3A Breeden House, Edleston Road, Crewe, CW1 3XJ


Please be aware that as a Member of Parliament, I cannot deal with issues relating to local council services or housing authorities. But, if you get in touch and we're not able to help, my staff will be happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate person or organisation to contact.